Cozumel Snorkeling Tours
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Departs: 9:30am, 12pm (noon) & 3pm.
Adults: $49usd (Age 13+)
Kids: $39usd (Age 4-12)
Infants: FREE of charge (Age 1-3)
Online Bookings Only!
Our Cozumel Snorkeling Tour is the best way to spend the day in Cozumel. On board our comfortable Glass Bottom Boats, we will take you snorkeling to 3 shallow reefs in Cozumel's Marine Park, where you will see the marvelous sea life of the island. This Cozumel Snorkeling Tour is great for experienced snorkelers and non-swimmers alike. Cruisers and Hotel Guests are Welcome!
You will board our Glass Bottom Boat in Cozumel. From there, we will head toward the reefs along the south shore of the island. On our way to the shallow reefs, you will receive a briefing on how to properly use the snorkeling equipment and what to do when snorkeling Cozumel’s reefs.
We will take you snorkeling in a comfortable Glass Bottom Boat. If you don't want to get wet, then sit comfortably in the boat and admire cozumel's amazing marine life through the Glass Bottom, while you enojy a cold drink. Yes!, our cozumel snorkel excursions include cold beverages.
Once we arrive to the first shallow reef, you will get in the water for snorkeling among the colorful fish and enjoy the beauty of the coral formations, always accompanied by our bilingual and experienced snorkel guides. If you decide to stay onboard and admire the fish and cozumel marine life from the comfort of the Glass Bottom Boat, you can enjoy a cold drink, while the rest of the group snorkel their way in cozumel's shallow reefs. And, so on we will continue visiting 3 reefs.
Cruisers and Hotel Guests are Welcome on our Snorkeling Tours. Kids age 3 and older are allowed to come onboard and snorkel, but must remain under a parent’s supervison at all times. Infants age 1 and older are allowed onboard.
Cozumel Snorkeling Tour Highlights
- All snorkeling gear is provided.
- We visit 3 reefs in Cozumel's Marine Park.
- Our meeting point is across the street from the Cruise Pier.
- Yes, our guides speak English.
- Our Tours in two words: no worries.
The Reefs we go to:
- Paradise Reef.
- Villa Blanca Gardens Reef.
- Dzul-Ha Reef.
- All of these are shallow reefs (6ft to 18ft depth) in Cozumel's Marine Park.
- 12:00pm (noon)
- Yes, we serve Cruisers. Pick a departure time at least 30 minutes later than your docking time in port.
- Our meeting point is at "Marti Sports (Sporting Goods Store) at The Royal Village Shopping Mall", next door to the Cruise Piers.
- Yes, it's close to the Cruise Pier: just across the street.
- No worries. Directions will be in your eVoucher we email you after you book your tour online.
- All snorkeling gear. We carry snorkeling gear for kids too.
- Softdrinks and beer onboard.
- Boat ride in our Glass Bottom Boats.
- Professional and English speaking Snorkel Guides.
- Snorkeling in 3 shallow reefs in Cozumel's Marine Park.
- Marine Park Conservation Fee.
- Ferry transportation when coming from the mainland (Playa del Carmen or Cancun).
- Gratuities – optional, of course.
- After your purchase is confirmed, our Online Booking System will automatically email you a copy of your eVoucher.
- Please print out your eVoucher to redeem your Tour here in Cozumel.
- Directions to our meeting point and reservation details will be in your eVoucher too.
- Don't have access to a printer? No worries. Write down the directions you will get in your email and present a photo ID when you get to our meeting point.
- We only take reservations online.
Book in 2 easy steps:
Reviews from past Clients:
We had a fablous time. I can honestly say this was the highlight of our trip...
Albert Sandford, from Colvis, CA, USA. December 28, 2015
It was spectacular! My wife and I went on the Cozumel Snorkel Adventure tour during our vacation in the Riviera Maya area...
Michael Amber, from Boone, NC, USA. December 23, 2015
We snorkeled in a beautiful shallow reef in the marine park area where we even saw a turtle, the water was so crystal clear...
Adrienne Rimes, from Jacksonville, FL, USA. December 18, 2015
This was a great time! We ended up seeing a sting ray. At first it freaked me out but it was pretty cool to see...
Robert Judson, from Fortine, MT, USA. December 17, 2015
Had a great time. The staff was great, the beverages were great and we swam with the fishes...
Steve Keiffer, from Budd Lake, NJ, USA. December 15, 2015