Cozumel Snorkeling Tours
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Departs: 9:30am, 12pm (noon) & 3pm.
Adults: $29usd (Age 13+)
Kids: $19usd (Age 4-12)
Infants: FREE of charge (Age 0-4)
Online Bookings Only!
There is an additional $2usd per person Conservation Fee charged directly in Cozumel.
Our Cozumel Snorkeling Tour is the best way to spend the day in Cozumel. On board our comfortable Glass Bottom Boats, we will take you snorkeling to 3 shallow reefs in Cozumel's Marine Park, where you will see the marvelous sea life of the island. This Cozumel Snorkeling Tour is great for experienced snorkelers and non-swimmers alike. Cruisers and Hotel Guests are Welcome!
You will board our Glass Bottom Boat in Downtown Cozumel from where we will head to the south shores of the Island towards the reefs. On our way to the shallow reefs you will receive a briefing on how to properly use the snorkel equipment and what to do when snorkeling in cozumel reefs.
You will board our Glass Bottom Boat in Downtown Cozumel. From there, we will head toward the reefs along the south shore of the island. On our way to the shallow reefs, you will receive a briefing on how to properly use the snorkeling equipment and what to do when snorkeling Cozumel’s reefs.
We will take you snorkeling in a comfortable Glass Bottom Boat. If you don't want to get wet, then you can sit comfortably in the boat and admire Cozumel's amazing marine life through the Glass Bottom, while you enjoy a cold drink. Yes, our Cozumel snorkel excursions include cold beverages!
We will take you snorkeling in a comfortable Glass Bottom Boat. If you don't want to get wet, then sit comfortably in the boat and admire cozumel's amazing marine life through the Glass Bottom, while you enojy a cold drink. Yes!, our cozumel snorkel excursions include cold beverages.
Once we arrive to the first shallow reef, you will get in the water for snorkeling among the colorful fish and enjoy the beauty of the coral formations, always accompanied by our bilingual and experienced snorkel guides. If you decide to stay onboard and admire the fish and cozumel marine life from the comfort of the Glass Bottom Boat, you can enjoy a cold drink, while the rest of the group snorkel their way in cozumel's shallow reefs. And, so on we will continue visiting 3 reefs.
Cruisers and Hotel Guests are Welcome on our Snorkeling Tours. Kids age 3 and older are allowed to come onboard and snorkel, but must remain under a parent’s supervison at all times. Infants age 1 and older are allowed onboard.
Cozumel Snorkeling Tour Highlights
- All snorkeling gear is provided.
- We visit 3 reefs in Cozumel's Marine Park.
- Our meeting point is 2 miles from the Cruise Pier.
- Yes, our guides speak English.
- Our Tours in two words: no worries.
The Reefs we go to:
- Paradise Reef.
- Villa Blanca Gardens Reef.
- Dzul-Ha Reef.
- All of these are shallow reefs (6ft to 18ft depth) in Cozumel's Marine Park.
- 12:00pm (noon)
- Yes, we serve Cruisers. Pick a departure time at least 30 minutes later than your docking time in port.
- Our meeting point is the "Flag Monument" in Downtown Cozumel, next to the Ferry Pier.
- Yes, it's close to the Cruise Pier: just 3 minutes by taxi.
- No worries. Directions will be in your eVoucher we email you after you book your tour online.
- All snorkeling gear. We carry snorkeling gear for kids too.
- Softdrinks and beer onboard.
- Boat ride in our Glass Bottom Boats.
- Professional and English speaking Snorkel Guides.
- Snorkeling in 3 shallow reefs in Cozumel's Marine Park.
- Ground transportation from your Cruise Pier or hotel to our meeting point.
- Ferry transportation when coming from the mainland (Playa del Carmen or Cancun).
- Gratuities – optional, of course.
- $2usd Conservation Fee, collected directly in Cozumel upon boarding our boats.
- After your purchase is confirmed, our Online Booking System will automatically email you a copy of your eVoucher.
- Please print out your eVoucher to redeem your Tour here in Cozumel.
- Directions to our meeting point and reservation details will be in your eVoucher too.
- Don't have access to a printer? No worries. Write down the directions you will get in your email and present a photo ID when you get to our meeting point.
- We only take reservations online.
Book in 2 easy steps:
Reviews from past Clients:
We had a fablous time. I can honestly say this was the highlight of our trip...
Albert Sandford, from Colvis, CA, USA. July 28, 2015
It was spectacular! My wife and I went on the Cozumel Snorkel Adventure tour during our vacation in the Riviera Maya area...
Michael Amber, from Boone, NC, USA. July 23, 2015
We snorkeled in a beautiful shallow reef in the marine park area where we even saw a turtle, the water was so crystal clear...
Adrienne Rimes, from Jacksonville, FL, USA. July 18, 2015
This was a great time! We ended up seeing a sting ray. At first it freaked me out but it was pretty cool to see...
Robert Judson, from Fortine, MT, USA. July 17, 2015
Had a great time. The staff was great, the beverages were great and we swam with the fishes...
Steve Keiffer, from Budd Lake, NJ, USA. July 15, 2015